Welcome!

Welcome to my brand new beer blog! If you love beer then this is the blog for you, I will post new reviews, recipies and other interesting snippets right here. The blog will be run in conjunction with my Twitter and youtube accounts. Just search for thebeerbloke! Subscribe and enjoy!

Wednesday 11 January 2012

THE NEW BLOG!

Well, finally I got round to my new years resolution for 2012 and got my beer blog back up and running again. Those of you who followed my old blog will know the basic drill. I'll try my hardest to post at least one weekly review, plus any other little bits of interesting thoughts that go through my head during the week. I'll do reviews of beers, breweries, pubs and off-licences, as well as beer related news, recipes and lots more, so its definitely worth clicking the 'follow by e-mail' button!
   So, with no further ado, I pronounce the all new BeerBlokeBlog...Open!

No comments:

Post a Comment